- 977 9851076943 (Viber/Whatsapp)firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommended by Trip Advisor
|Activities:||Walking and Sightseeing|
|Accommodation:||Hotel, Lodge and camping|
|Best Season:||March-May Sept-Nov|
All Inclusive Price:
Langtang trek takes you to the Langtang region of Himalayas in the North of Kathmandu valley bordering Tibet. The Langtang National Park is located in this area. The park is covered with trees like deciduous oak and maple, pine trees. Animals like Himalayan Black bear, Himalayan Thar, resus monkey and red pandas are found inside the park. Holy Gosaikunda Lake and Buddhist monastery Kyanjin Gompa are also found in the park. Majestic mountain ranges like the Langtang Himal with peaks of Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Gangchenpo, Yala peak can be seen towering and engulfing the Langtang valley. This trek is a rewarding trekking experience. The trip starts from Kathmandu to Syanbrubesi and move towards Lama Hotel, you can see the Buddhist monastery Kyangjin Gompa, cheese factory and glacier at Langsisa. You meet ethnic Tamang people, they came from Tibet. Langtang region is famous for the red panda. It also has animals like Himalayan black bear, Himalayan Thar, rhesus monkeys, red pandas, the route can be visited throughout the year, it is slippery in monsoons. Throughout the trek you come across Tibetan people and Tamang of Nepal. In 2015, this place was hit immensely by the earthquake of 7.8 magnitudes that left a scar on the land but still it can trek. The trek is less strenuous but coming to Tserko Ri your efforts will be rewarded with stunning mountains right in front of you. They seem to reach the sky and the scenery is splendid. Langtang River passes through the high, gentle Langtang Valley before emptying in a raging torrent into the Bhote Kosi River. The Trisuli or Bhote Kosi above Dhunche forms an important corridor and ancient trade route through the mountains between the Ganesh and Langtang mountains to Kerung in Tibet. Raising livestock, agriculture and trade are the main occupations of people in this region. Our trip starts and ends in Kathmandu.
- Experience Tibetan culture, lifestyle, and tradition.
- Inside Langtang National Park with stunning views of Langtang Himalayan Ranges and Tibetan Mountains.
- Glistening Himalayas from Tserko Ri at 5000 meters.
- Trek starts from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi and ends at Dhunche.
Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel. (Our representative will pick you up from airport and take you to our Hotel)
Day 02 Guided Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at a Hotel. (UNESCO World Heritage city tour).
Day 03 Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1,462 m) on a Public Bus – 8 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
Day 04 Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,500 m) – 5 hours. (Crossing a bridge over the Langtang Khola (small river), we ascend on a steep trail which will lead us to the Lama Hotel. Overnight in Lama Hotel.)
05 Trek to Langtang village (3,307 m) – 5 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.(enjoy the mountain landscape with abundant waterfalls. As we reach the green meadows of Ghoda Tabela, we begin to see the white peaks of the Langtang range,trail to Mundu. Overnight in Mundu).
Day 06 Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,798 m) – 4 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.(We also pass by the largest mani wall in Nepal, made from stone with prayers written on them. After the short trek, we spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the Buddhist shrine in Kyangjin Gompa and its surrounding areas.
Day 07 Kyanjin Gompa- Hike to Tserko Ri and return to Kyanjing Gompa. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
Day 08 Trek Back to Lama Hotel (2,500 m) – 5.5 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.(We pass through forest to beautiful Lama villages. Overnight in Lama Hotel).
Day 09 Trek to Syabru Bensi (1, 462 m) – 5 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.(Trek back to the place we have started it is relatively easier while descending).
Day 10 Drive Back to Kathmandu on a Public Bus – 8 hours. Overnight at a Hotel.
Day 11 Leisure Day and Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu. Overnight at a Hotel.
Day 12 Transfer to the International Airport for Your Final Departure.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pickups and drops from airport(s) and hotel(s)
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and teahouses during the trek on a twin-shared basis
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle
- English-speaking, trained and experienced guide
- Potter service charges during the trek
- All fees for sightseeing including entry fees for visiting temple(s),monument(s), trekking and national parks
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Himalayan Glacier Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All necessary paper work(s) and permit(s)
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation(s)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guides and porters
- The services which are not included in our ‘What is Included’ section