- 977 9851076943 (Viber/Whatsapp)firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommended by Trip Advisor
Jomsom to Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|Activities:||Walking and Sightseeing|
|Accommodation:||Hotel, lodge and camping|
|Transport:||Bus/private car/ helicopter|
|Best Season:||Spring and Autumn|
All Inclusive Price:
Jomsom to Annapurna base camp trek brings you to Mustang region into the village of Annapurna foothills and the Annapurna base camp region. From here mountaineering activities are conducted to scale the summit of Mt. Annapurna which is the world’s tenth highest peak in the world. The scenery is full of natural beauty with diverse landscape, flora and fauna. Jomsom to Annapurna base camp trek can be also called a spiritual trek because it brings you to Holy place of Hindus called Muktinath which means God of Salvation and are worshipped by many Hindus. You will pass by Kali Gandaki gorge which is deeper than the Grand Canyon. You will enjoy beautiful sunrise view in the Himalayan region at Poon Hill station. From there we continue trekking to reach the Annapurna base camp and you can see impressive view of Mt. Annapurna and Mount Machhapuchhre as it is also starting point for scaling the summit. The massif above 7000 meters altitude forms a natural amphitheatre in the form of Annapurna sanctuary. Tatopani is a hot spring and bathing in the water is believed to cure all kinds of ailments in the body. Jomsom to Annapurna base camp trek is a medium level of trekking with lodge to lodge accommodations. The diverse landscapes and cultures are found along the trekking routes this is a popular trekking route to the foothills of Annapurna region. Blue Lake travels is there to give you an unbeatable experience to trek in Annapurna base camp. The best seasons are Spring and Autumn seasons. You are required to be physically fit to take this trek. You will be accompanied by experienced guides and porters to help you trek successfully from Kathmandu to Annapurna base camp of Mustang. In an average 5-6 hours of walking is required in a day. This trek starts and ends in Kathmandu. It is ideal for adventure lovers also. The Gurung settlements and rhododendron covered forest will make the trek enchanting by connecting you to remote Nepal. You will also come across Tibetan influenced village filled with prayer hills, chortens, Buddhist monastery. About 75 percent of tourists visiting Nepal come to Annapurna region for trekking passing by paddy fields and subtropical forest. As you climb up the hills the peaks of Annapurna South and Hiunchuli emerge, Annapurna base camp is the highest access of this trek at 4200m. This is a short but an exciting and memorable adventure during your stay in Nepal. Kagbeni the entrance gate of Mustang was once a forbidden kingdom with arid land of beauty across backdrop of majestic mountains. You are bound to be fascinated when you come to Nepal and join us to embark this beautiful tea house trek for some days. The trek is for duration of 14 days only. Make sure you bring trekking equipment and cameras and chargers to capture the moments of Jomsom-Annapurna base camp trek. You can come before or after monsoon seasons which is not a good time for taking the trek.
Day1: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus/flight.( Arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu
Welcome by officer of Blue Lake travels, transfer to the hotel & briefing about program). Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus/flight.
Day2: Pokhara to Jomsom by flight in the morning and trek to Kagbeni (visit Kagbeni village and monastery in the afternoon)
Jomsom is a large, bustling settlement, & it is the administrative center of the region, on the way, we cross the river to the eastern bank, catch a direct route to Muktinath that ascends the hill behind the village, however we follow the trail along the river to Kagbeni at 2810m which is situated at the junction of the Jhong Khola & the Kali Gandaki).
Day 3: Kagbeni to Muktinath
Visit Muktinath monasteries, temples and Ranipauwa village in the afternoon). Crossing the Marsyangdi River on a suspension bridge. We then follow the river to the stone village of Jagat before climbing through forest to Chamje.
Day4: Muktinath to Marpha via. Jomsom.
Marpha is home to many apple orchards as well as all the various food products made from the fruit. Apple Brandy is a local specialty that you may be lucky enough to taste en route. 6 hours.
Day 5: Marpha to Tatopani
Marpha to Tatopani by public bus or private jeep (there is Hotspring at Tatopani).
Day6: Tatopani to Ghorepani.
We move towards Ghorepani from Tatopani. And from there we move to Poonhill tomorrow.
Day7: Ghorepani To Poon Hill
Ghorepani To Poon Hill early in the morning to see Sunrise and panoramic views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri and then, to Tadapani. This vantage point provides an unobstructed view of sunrise over the high Himalayas. After spending an hour on the hillside, we come back to Ghorepani, have a breakfast, and start walking to Tadapani.
Day8: Tadapani to Sinuwa.
Today we trek to Sinuwa from Tadapani.
Day9: Sinuwa to Deurali.
We trek from Sinwa to Deurali enjoying the beautiful landscape.
Day10: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp.
From Deurali We move towrds Annapurna Base Camp where we can witness beautiful and majestic mountains.
Day11: Annapurna base camp to Dovan/Bamboo.
We travel back from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan/Bamboo.
Day12: Bamboo to Jhinu.
Today we continue our jouney from Bamboo to Jhinu.
Day13: Jhinu To Siwai/Nayapool and back to Pokhara by taxi.
We travel back from Jhinu To Siwai/Nayapool and back to Pokhara by taxi.
Day14: Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus/flight.
After a night in Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus/flight.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop off service by a private tourist vehicle
- Standard twin-sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu (3 nights only) and Pokhara (2 nights only) including breakfast
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a private tourist vehicle
- All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Basic guesthouse accommodation during the trek in twin-share and dormitory-style rooms ( 8 nights only)
- licensed English-speaking trekking guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (which need to be returned after the trek)
- Tourist bus between Kathmandu and Pokhara and private tourist vehicle between Pokhara and Nayapul
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Farewell dinner in a traditional Nepali restaurant with cultural performances
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel insurance which covers emergency high-altitude rescue and evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain the visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Any others expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Includes section