Siklesh Village Tour
All Inclusive Price:
Siklesh is the Gurung village which is situated towards the northeast of Pokhara at the south of Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal. It is famous for its well preserved Gurung culture. Siklesh tour offers excellent mountain views and the culture, tradition, and lifestyle of the local people. Siklesh tour provides the opportunity for the visitors to learn the exceptional culture and customs of the Gurung community untouched by modern developments. This trip offers the aesthetic beauty of nature and the culture of Nepal. The major attractions of Siklesh tour are the charismatic Gurung village of Siklesh, vistas of towering mountains like Annapurna (8091m.), Machhapuchhre (6993m.), Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Lamjung Himal, Nilgiri, Tukuche peak, Dhampus peak, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, and many more.
You can start this trip from the beautiful Pokhara city. You get a chance to visit the Buddhist monasteries and Hindu temples. You can walk through the rhododendron forests, varied landscape of terraced hills to plain lowlands and beautiful villages which gives you the lifetime memory. In the village you stay at home of one of the villagers which gives chance to immerse yourself in the peaceful life of the Nepali countryside and watch and get insight into the lifestyle, culture, and traditions of the villagers very. You will also enjoy the cultural performance of the local Gurung community. During the Siklesh village tour package, you also visit the famous places of Pokhara and Kathmandu valley. In Pokhara you visit Fewa lake, Davi’s falls, World peace pagoda, etc. in Kathmandu you visit the famous historical and cultural heritage sites of the Kathmandu valley like Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu, and Patan durbar square.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses