All Inclusive Price:
Pokhara Dhampus Naudanda Sarangkot Tour is the short tour that provides the cultural as well as the scenic beauty. In this short tour, you experience the panoramic scenes of the mountains like Annapurna (8,091 m), Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and many more. You can also explore the culture and lifestyle of the ethnic inhabitants. You start your Dhampus Naudanda Sarangkot hiking from the culturally rich Dhampus village which is a Gurung village inhabited by different ethnic communities like Gurung, Magar, Brahmin, etc. where you see the mixed culture of these different groups of people there. Then you head to Naudanda village from where you can see the beautiful view of the Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, etc. you also walk through the Kaskikot village to Sarangkot. From the hilltop of the Sarangkot, you can observe the beautiful view of the sunrise in the Himalayas and the Pokhara valley with all its natural beauty.
In the Pokhara hiking package, you also visit the famous places of the Pokhara valley. Pokhara city is the nature’s paradise which boasts up the Phewa Tal (lake), deep gorge of Seti river, Mahindra Cave and other places like KI Singh Bridge, Bindya Basini Temple, museum, Davi’s Fall, World peace pagoda and Buddhist Temple, etc. In Pokhara, you visit Phewa Lake where you can enjoy boating, Barahi Temple in the middle of the lake and shadow of the Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) in the lake. You also visit Mahindra cave, Devis falls, deep Seti river gorge as well as the World peace pagoda from where you can observe the Pokhara valley and the mountain vistas.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses