Family Tour in Nepal
All Inclusive Price:
We organize the family tour package infamous places in Nepal. Family tour in Nepal is a special package designed for the private family with kids to enjoy their holiday relaxing and learning with fun. In a family tour, both parents and kids get the chance to know the beautiful countryside of Nepal better and get insight into some ancient culture of Nepal. You explore the world Heritage sites, natural beauty, and lifestyle of the people of Nepal. It gives you the life-changing experiences and creates some precious family memories. It is a wonderful Nepal tour for exploring & experiencing new places and various cultures of Nepal.
Your family tour in Nepal includes a tour in Kathmandu valley, the artistic heart of Nepal, Pokhara valley, Chitwan national park, Lumbini, etc. you can choose your destination in Nepal and we organize that tour package. The Kathmandu city is the historical and cultural city which offers the Hinduism and Buddhism as well as the different historical sites. It is the best destination to introduce your youngsters and adults to the ancient history of Nepal and cultural heritages. In Kathmandu, you visit the oldest Buddhist Stupa of Bouddhanath and Swayambhunath, the oldest Hindu Temple Pashupatinath, Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktpur Durbar square which provide a closer glimpse of Nepal’s unique arts, craftsmanship, culture, tradition, and custom. You can also visit Pokhara, Lumbini Chitwan national park etc if you have enough time. We design this trip according to your family choice.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses