Trip Advisor Awards Certificate of Excellence Winner from 2012-2018
Email Support Info@Travelagencyinnepal.Com
24/7 Phone Support 977 9851076943 Viber/Whatsapp
Sunkoshi River Rafting
All Inclusive Price:
Sunkoshi River is the longest rafting river in Nepal for white water rafting. The river is very beautiful for rafting. Sunkoshi River Rafting put in point is at Dolalghat which is also the put-out point of Bhote Koshi river rafting. Sunkoshi River is the best rafting trail for first-time water adventure experience because it is one of the easiest rafting rivers in Nepal.
Rafting in Sunkoshi is wonderful to experience in watercourses. The river is calm and tranquil while flowing in some of the areas and wile and turbulent in some of the flows. The river is changing its moods so it has challenges for water adventures. The river has very challenging offers for kayakers too. The river trail is probably the longest rafting trail of more than a week. The river has remarkably challenging rapids like Meat Grinder, Punch and High Anxiety. The river has many tributaries which join the river and in plains called by the name of Sapta Gandaki. Put-out-point of the river is at Chatara.
The best season for rafting in Sunkoshi River is January to April and October to December. The rafting adventure can be enjoyed with beautiful scenic views, thrilling adventures, experiencing local adventures and a pleasant atmosphere. Rafting in Sun Koshi River can be all in all packages for all the adventure seekers.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses