Trip Advisor Awards Certificate of Excellence Winner from 2012-2018
Email Support Info@Travelagencyinnepal.Com
24/7 Phone Support 977 9851076943 Viber/Whatsapp
Seti River Rafting
All Inclusive Price:
Seti River Rafting is full of a beautiful spectacle of nature, tremendous enthusiasm for white water rafting and beautiful villages. Seti River can give a perfect rafting trip for those wanting to experience their first-time river trip with the stunning river landscape in Nepal. This beautiful Himalayan River passes through a stunning jungle view, lush hills, and valleys. Rafting in Seti River is also great for bird-watchers and those curious in the profusion of nature along with water life. Rafting in Seti River’s warm water is a thrilling and exciting adventure in Nepal.
Seti River has some gentle and high rapids though most of them are small and undemanding as the river flows from high mountains. Rafting in Seti River is a full adventure with impressively stunning mountain views of Nepal. Rafting in Seti River is not so challenging therefore anyone can have this pleasant adventure including family trips and group adventures. The river is quite and pleasant for the Kayaking. However, during the monsoon season, its swollen rapids prove an exciting test for experienced and thrill-seeking rafters and kayakers. The river is easily accessed from Kathmandu or Pokhara or Chitwan and can be organized with other experience tours and adventure trips.
Rafting in Seti River passes through the lime gorge of Seti in Pokhara Valley starting at Madi River Bridge (Damauli). Rafting lasts for 2 days with experiences of wilderness and beautiful landscapes to reach Gaighat (Udayapur). The Seti river is best for family rafting trips and learners of Kayaking. It is a unique river that passes through two beautiful and contrasting spectacular areas of Manaslu and Annapurna regions. The best time to go for Seti River rafting is from September to June. But it is most fun after the monsoon season in mid-September through October as the water levels are high.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses