Trip Advisor Awards Certificate of Excellence Winner from 2012-2018
Email Support Info@Travelagencyinnepal.Com
24/7 Phone Support 977 9851076943 Viber/Whatsapp
Marsyangdi River Rafting
All Inclusive Price:
Marsyangdi River Rafting is one of the best choices for adventure seekers in white water rafting. The river is challenging because of its rapid and technical difficulties. Rafting in Marsyangdi is very exciting and exhilarating due to the rapids of level IV and V which are very challenging and exciting to be handled properly with expert knowledge.
Marsyangdi River is listed world’s best white water rafting river full of the scenic beauty of nature including the views of Annapurna and Manaslu range. The rafting adventure in Marsyangdi is not only rafting; you can experience local culture, enjoy scenic views of sunsets, explore surrounding areas and river valleys and many more. Rafting in Marsyangdi is one of the challenging adventures, therefore, it needs the guidance of experts in river courses. The rafters need to be experienced in other easy water rivers to raft in easier way with unforgettable adventures.
Marsyangdi River rafting trail put in point is Besisahar which is accessed via Dumre from Kathmandu, Narayangadh or Pokhara. Rafting passes through Chepe River confluence and reaches to its put-out point at Bimalanagar. Rafting adventure in white water ends in Bimalanagar from where we return back to the city of Pokhara or Kathmandu.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses