All Inclusive Price:
Sundarijal- Chisapani- Sankhu- Nagarkot- Dhulikhel is the short trek around the Kathmandu valley which offers the beautiful panoramic view of the mountains, rustic lifestyle, flora, and fauna, etc. This short Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel trek gives you the chance to escape from the bustling city for fresh air and tranquil stay and explore the natural beauty, culture, and lifestyle of the ethnic people and mountain vistas like Langtang Lirung, Gaurishankar Himal, and Dorje Lakpa Himal, etc. Chisapani is the viewpoint from where you can observe the beautiful panoramic view of the northern and eastern Himalayas as well as explore the lifestyle and culture of the ethnic people. Nagarkot is another attraction of this trek which is famous for the sunrise view. You also observe the panorama of the snow-capped mountains including the Everest, the highest mountain in the world. Dhulikhel is a Newari town which is situated towards the east of the Kathmandu valley on the foothill of Phanchkhal valley.
While trekking to Dhulikhel you enjoy the overabundance of cultural diversities, interesting traditional practices, lush vegetation, and rich birdlife. It gives the exhilarating and enriching experience to the trekkers. From Dhulikhel, you can also see the mountain vistas of Langtang Lirung (7246m) in the east, Dorje Lakpa (6966m.), Gauri Shankar (7145m.), and nearby Melungtse (7181m.) and Numbur, etc. Chisapani- Nagarkot- Dhulikhel trek begins from Sundarijal and ends at Dhulikhel. From Sundarijal you climb up the hill through the dense forest, ethnic villages, terraces fields with crops like mustard and wheat to Chisapani. From Chisapani you head to Nagarkot via Sankhu. From the Nagarkot, you enjoy the mesmerizing view of the sunrise in the Himalayas. Then you descend down to Dhulikhel, a typical Newari town.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses