- 977 9851076943 (Viber/Whatsapp)firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommended by Trip Advisor
Shuklaphanta Jungle Safari Tour
|Activities:||Jungle Safari, Bird seeing, walking|
|Best Season:||October to March|
All Inclusive Price:
Suklafanta Wildlife Reserve is the perfect destination for the jungle safari. It is located in the southern plain of far western Nepal and covers the 305 sq km area. This reserve is the haven to the many rare wild animals like royal Bengal tigers, rhinos, crocodiles, wild elephants, swamp deer as well as many resident and migratory birds. Besides this, you also see other wild animals like spotted deer, blue bulls, barking deer, hog deer, wild boars, leopards, jackals, langurs, and rhesus monkeys, etc. Sukla Phanta Wildlife Reserve is the haven for such threatened animals as the hispid hare and the pygmy hog as well as the endangered animal barasingha or swamp deer. It is also Nepal’s largest breeding center of Bengal floricans and hispid hare. Sukla Phanta wildlife reserve is the pristine sub-tropical jungle where the vegetation covers approximately two-third forest and one-third grassland. This wildlife reserve remains unvisited and therefore undisturbed.
Sukla phant wildlife reserve is the perfect destination for the Jungle safari. This reserve offers the wilderness experience to the visitors as its large areas are still unexplored and it preserves an element of mystery for humans. There is always the possibility of making new discoveries. You can explore the Sukla Phanta wildlife reserve in three different ways- on the back of the elephant, in the jeep, as well as on foot. The journey of Sukla Phanta wildlife reserve begins either with the flight to Dhangadi or drive to Kanchanpur from Kathmandu. The best time to go for Sukla Phant Jungle safari is from October to March when the migratory birds visit this wildlife reserve.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Airports pick and drop by our private vehicle
- Accommodation , All Meals ,
- All Activities,
- Entrance Fee and all taxes
- All road transportation by Private vehicle
- Government license holder English speaking Tour guide.
- Air fare domestic and international
- Nepal Visa fees & Your travel insurance
- Any kinds of personal expenses
- Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
- Tips to guide and driver
- Any meal in Kathmandu
- Emergency rescue not expected expensive due to cause of out of our control.