Trip Advisor Awards Certificate of Excellence Winner from 2012-2018
Email Support Info@Travelagencyinnepal.Com
24/7 Phone Support 977 9851076943 Viber/Whatsapp
Hotels in Dhulikhel
All Inclusive Price:
About 30 kilometers east away from the Kathmandu valley, the best destination for a picnic and other trips, Dhulikhel is a typical Newari village from where the visitor can enjoy the Himalayan view and the glances of other villages of Banepa district. It takes about a 2-hour bus drive to reach there through Araniko Highway from Kathmandu valley. Various hotels are established there to facilitate visitors staying. The main hotels of Dhulikhel are as follows
This hotel is located nearby Dhulikhel Bus Park which provides amenities like comfortable accommodation, views of mountains, sunrise, and sunsets. It has a restaurant that serves mouthwatering homemade Nepali dishes.
Dhulikhel Lodge Resort
It is located in the central part of Dhulikhel about 500 meters west of Araniko Highway nearby Ganesh Mandir. It has owned the luxurious room where the restaurant and bar offers Nepali, Tibetan and continental food and drinks with a good view of the valley and picks
Situated about 1 km north-west from Dhulikhel us park, erected in traditional Newari style is a deluxe lodge which posses amenities like spacious rooms with mountain view, restaurant, bar conference hall and so on.
Situated about 300 m close to Araniko highway is a two-star hotel which has amenities like deluxe bedrooms with view terrace shuttle to city and airport, provision of money exchange, yoga and meditation hall, seminar hall and beautiful garden and swimming pool. There is also a provision of Nepali and continental dishes.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses