Hotels in Bardiya
All Inclusive Price:
About 400 km south-west away from Kathmandu valley, is located in the mid-western Terai part of Nepal west of the Banke and south of the Surkhet district. Bardiya is mainly famous for Bardiya Nation Park which is the sanctuary of animals like Royal Bangle tiger, the hog deer, Sambar and Swamp deer, blue bull, Thar wild elephant and rhinos. Though it is not a highly tourist crowded park, different hotel lodges are opened there for the convenience of visitors who possessed different ranks. Hotels are to be found in Thakurdwara, a small village near the park entrance, 15km south away from Mahendra highway. The main hotels in Bardiya are as follows. The main hotels of Bardiya are as follows
Rhino Lodge Bardiya
Located in Thakurdawa ten Forest Holiday Hotel and Cottage minutes away from the park is a small cottage type lodge which houses comfortable bedrooms with an attached bathroom, restaurant and beautiful garden full of blossom and vegetation.
Tiger Tops Karnali Jungle lodge
The lodge is built right on the park edge in traditional Tharu style out of local raw materials which owns bar delicious meals and snacks with a beautiful view of garden and Karnali River.
Forest Hideaway Hotel and cottage
Located in northern park boundary, is a Tharu style cottage that provides amenities like a library, bar, and restaurant serving a set of dishes within a beautiful garden.
Bardiya Jungle cottage
It is also located closest to hotel entrance owning amenities like qualified guides, cycles on hiring, good accommodation, furnished bedrooms and toilet with shower and flush.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses