Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp Trek by Helicopter
All Inclusive Price:
Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp Trek by helicopter will make your dreams come true with a helicopter ride to experience the beauty of Himalayan vistas and snowcapped peaks. Starting early morning, as the views of the mountains are the best, a short transfer to Pokhara airport for stunning flight over scenic Pokhara valley and flying higher above 4,000 to 5,000 meters and reaching for a break at Chorong, the Gurung village is the gateway to Annapurna base camp and the sanctuary, from here heading above Modi River gorge and deep valley with amazing views of mountain peaks to descend on the vast field at Annapurna base camp at 4,095 meters, our craft will land at South of Annapurna base camp. Elderly people and families with children can join this tour. You can see beautiful landscapes, traditional villages towards Annapurna.
The tall peaks of Annapurna 1,8091 meters, Annapurna South 7219 meters, Hiun chuli 6434 meters, Machhapuchhre 6997 meters, Lamjung Himal 6983 meters, Glacier Dome, Vara Shikar can be seen in clearly from the helicopter. Blue Lake travels provide private pick up and drop off from the Hotel in Kathmandu or Pokhara with minimal charges. The helicopter will be equipped with a set of oxygen system and masks encase of the emergency while landing in the Annapurna base camp. Annapurna Base Camp by helicopter is the easiest and fastest way to see Mt. Annapurna and its range from Annapurna Base camp. From Kathmandu, you fly from Kathmandu flying parallel to the northern Himalayan range heading east to Annapurna base camp. You fly over different ethnical beautiful villages, landscapes and city views.
Only 15 mins – 30 mins of time at Annapurna Base Camp for a tea/breakfast break. Holding for longer could be a serious threat at high altitude. The flight starts from Kathmandu airport and ends at Kathmandu airport. It will take two hours. From Pokhara, you will fly towards North heading straight to the Annapurna Massif. You will fly over the Annapurna Base Camp on the trekking trail. You will be given 15 mins – 30 mins of time at Annapurna base camp for a tea/breakfast break. Holding on longer could be a seriously high altitude threat. The total time of the trek is 1.5 Hours. Flight Starts from Pokhara and ends at Kathmandu. Primarily helicopters are used in Nepal for rescue purposes at higher altitudes. So the first priority is set for rescue. If the need arises and there is a call for rescue, the helicopters would need to make a rescue trip.
Depending upon the rescue sometimes the guest might have to wait one hour longer. During this time the guests can meanwhile absorb the glory of the majestic Himalayas from Base Camp or Chhomrung. This is a quick and most easy trek to reach the Annapurna base camp. Blue lake offers guaranteed best flight at the best price to explore the Annapurna mountain region in a matter of a couple of hours from a helicopter flight. You can contact us and make a booking for taking this trip. Our staff is ready to guide you with any queries related to the Annapurna base camp by Helicopter tour.
Some of the highlights of Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp Trek by Helicopter are:
- Attend in the base camp of Mt Annapurna
- Visit the popular viewpoint called ‘Poon Hill’ on the way
- Enjoy the series of the high Himalayas of entire Annapurna Manaslu and Dhaulagiri range
- Utilize your limited time and make it a wrathful visit in Nepal
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses
- Includes All land transportation by private car, van, or Hiace
- 1:30 hours helicopter flight from Pokhara and if the trip from Kathmandu 2:30 hours from Kathmandu.
- All official taxes and service charges
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Food drinks.
- Any other item not mentioned