Paragliding in Nepal
|Accommodation:||Hotel, lodge and camping|
|Transport:||Bus/private car/ helicopter|
|Best Season:||November to February|
All Inclusive Price:
Paragliding is one of the most exciting adventures in air. Nepal is the second best destination after Switzerland for sky adventure. Sarangkot hill near Pokhara city is main station. The wonderfully diverse geographical structure, climate and flow of air are suitable for paragliding in Nepal. Anyone can have wonderfully exciting adventure of
gliding in air like a bird independently.
Paragliding adventure is includes observing superb views of natural landscape and mountain scenarios. Sarangkot station offers the finest sceneries around Annapurna Conservation Area including the aerial view of Pokhara city.
The magnificent views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Lamjung and Himchuli etc. while flying over the sky are very impressive. The picturesque views of Fewa Lake, green woods, rice fields and settlements give thrill and amusements with breath taking experience. Paragliding offers you some of the finest panoramic views from the sky. Sarangkot is popular among domestic and international visitors for the sunrise and sun set views. Sarangkot hill station is used to get full view of Pokhara city.
Paragliding adventure has different levels and varieties of flights depending on its technical challenge and distance-
Acrobatic Flight, Cross Valley flight, Cloud-buster flight and Hawk Adventure etc. Paragliding sport is most entertaining who can fly oneself or can be enjoyed by sitting back who want of fly but can’t pilot oneself. The adventures are life memorable with taking photographs/ video while experienced pilots control and operate the
glider in the time. Best seasons for paragliding are during the months of November to February.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses