Trip Advisor Awards Certificate of Excellence Winner from 2012-2018
Email Support Info@Travelagencyinnepal.Com
24/7 Phone Support 977 9851076943 Viber/Whatsapp
Hunting in Nepal
|Accommodation:||Hotel, lodge and camping|
|Transport:||Bus/private car/ helicopter|
|Best Season:||From October to Mid April|
All Inclusive Price:
Nepal is not only the trekking place which is place of hunting too. It has great opportunity to do hunting in Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve only area in Nepal where licensed hunting is allowed. In this ecological awakening age hunting seems quite contradictory but Nepal has been a favored ground for hunters since 9th century. In the Himalayan Kingdom, controlled hunting is allowed with proper license and certain seasons of the year. Hunting license is issued by the Department of National Park and Wildlife Conservation in Kathmandu and there are a few
hunting outfitters who can make arrangements.
The organized hunting parties trek or fly (helicopter) into the high terrain areas in quest of the Himalayan Thar and the Blue Sheep. Mid-elevation prizes include wild goat and sheep; in the Terai lowlands deer are sought. Hunting in Nepal is permitted only in designated areas, and a licensed guide must accompany hunting parties.
Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve is one of the prime habitats of blue sheep, a highly prized trophy animal, which is the main target of hunters. Other game species are Ghoral, Serow, Himalayan Tahr, Black Bear Pheasant and Partridge.
Endangered species of the area include the red panda and cheer pheasant.
Endangered animals in the reserve are musk deer, wolf red panda, cheer pheasant and danphe. The gateway to the region is Beni Baglung district mid west Nepal. The reserve headquarters , The time to visit the reserve is from September to May.
Arrive at Kathmandu, Airport, you are welcomed by the hospitable meeting and
then you will be transferred to your hotel. Our guide will explain briefly the
program upon arrival at Hotel. O/N at Hotel.
Kathmandu Free, preparation for trip
Visit cultural world heritage sites: Pashpatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa,
Kathmandu Durbar Square & Shyambhunath Stupa. O/N at Hotel.
Kathmandu to Dhorpatan
6-7 Am Chartered Fly to Dhorpatan , near Park head Quarters , it will takes
1.45 miniute. After arriving there, meet local hunting Guide, Supporting Staff,
Department of National Park liaison Officers. Get ideas about animal's local
Day 04-17: Hunting Period
There are six separate hunting blocks and this block must be booked in advance
to avoid different party at same time. After getting the Confirmation from
Clients, then block can be reserved. At least we have to plan a week hunting
period for one person, but more than one person need longer time. At once we
can maximum operate 4 peoples.
01 Seng Bloch( For Naur &
02 Sundaha Block(For Naur & Jharal)
03 Dogadhi Block (For Naur & Jharal)
04 Barse Block (For Naur & Jharal)
05 Fagune Block (For Naur & Jharal)
06 Gutsang Block (For Naur & Jharal)
07 Surtibang Block ( Jharal ) only
Day 18: Dhorpatan - Kathmandu
Fly back to Kathmandu by Helicopter. O/N at Hotel.
Day 19: Kathmandu
Documents preparation. O/N at Hotel.
Day 20: Departures
Transfer to airport to connect onward flight.
|Date||Price||Avaiable Seat||Altitude||Book Now|
- Pick up from the airport in your arrival and drop to the airport in departure by private car/ bus
- Hotel room management
- Accommodation in hotel/lodge as per contract
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicles
- Management of meals according to contract (Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinners)
- License holder local guide based your language
- Available of local staff, porters
- Accommodation, food, insurance, salary, and equipped staff throughout your trekking
- Tickets of bus and flights related to your trekking package
- Government charges on the behalf of office site
- Official expenses
- Airports pick and drop by our private vehicle
- Accommodation With B.B basis In kathmandu
- All transportation inside Nepal
- All government fee
- Government license holder English speaking Hunting guide.
- Company T-shirt
- Local guide
- All equipment for the camping such as tent, kitchen equipment, cook, helper etc…
- Fare well dinner party
- Nepal Visa fees & Your travel insurance
- Any kinds of personal expenses
- Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
- Tips to guide and driver
- Emergency rescue not expected expensive due to cause of out of our control.
- Custom fees import of Rifle